Blueberry Crumble Breakfast Bites
A real breakfast treat for the whole family!
For more recipes click!
1.5 Cups Flour
1 Cup Oats
1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut
3/4 Cup Butter
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Mashed Banana
2 Cups Blueberries
3 Tbsp Water
3 Tbsp Agave
1. Place the Blueberries, water & Agave into a pan, set, simmer until you have a thick stewed mix. Leave to cool.
2. Add the flour, Oats, Desiccated Coconut, butter, vanilla & baking powder to a bowl.
3. Using your hands rub the mix between your fingers until you have a breadcrumb like mix.
4. Pour half the breadcrumb mix into a separate bowl & put to one side. Stir the mashed banana into the other half of the mix.
5. Line an oven proof dish with parchment. Press the banana mix over the bottom of the dish, to around 1cm thick.
6. Next add the stewed Blueberries, if there's alot of excess juice, drain this away before adding them to the top of the pressed banana mix.
7. Finally add the breadcrumb mix you placed to one side. Gently press down.
8. Bake in the oven on 160c for 30mins.