Packed with hidden veg, these are vegan, dairy free, and great for fussy eaters!
3 Cups Cooked Rice
1 Courgette, Grated
X2 Red Onions, Chopped
1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
Handful Spinach Chopped
2 tsp Garlic Puree
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Tumeric
2 tsp Paprika
2 tbsp Salsa
1 Avocado, Mashed
Splash Lemon Juice
1 tsp Cream Cheese (optional)
1. Place the courgette, onions, Pepper, Spinach & garlic into a pan and cook until all the veg has softened.
2. Add the rice, Cumin, turmeric, paprika and salsa to the veg, then Cook until everything is combined.
3. Leave the rice mix to cool. Using a circle cutter, cut circles out of the Wraps. I made 4 circles out of 1 Standard Wrap.
4. Spoon a dollop of the rice into the centre of each wrap circle. Fold over the edges to create a little square parcel. Place each burrito fold side down on a baking tray.
5. Mix the mashed avocado, lemon juice & cream cheese (optional) together in a bowl. Add a tiny dollop of the Avocado to the top of each burrito.
6. Place in the oven on 180c for 5mins, until the top has browned slightly.
For more recipes, click: