Baby Friendly Chicken Korma
Check out this healthy recipe for a dish everyone in the family can enjoy. This recipe utilises a slow cooker, something that is so great for busy families. Dairy free and gluten free!
1 Cup Cashews (soaked in boiled water for 1hr)
500g Chicken Breast, Chopped
1 Zucchini/Courgette, Grated
1 Onion, Chopped
1/2 Cup Flaked Almonds
1 Can Coconut Milk
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
2 tbsp Mild Curry Powder
1 tsp Garlic Puree
1 Tbsp Ginger Puree
2 tbsp Tomato Paste/Puree
1. Place all of the ingredients into your slow cooker.
2. Add 2 Cans (use coconut milk can) of water, stir everything together.
3. Cook on High for 4-5hrs or Low for 7-8hrs.
4. Remove all the pieces of chicken from the slow cooker & set aside.
5. Use a hand blender to blend up the sauce until smooth. You may need to add a glug of water if it's too thick. Pop the chicken back into the sauce & serve.
For more recipes, click: