Creamy Roasted Tomato Pasta
This recipe makes lots of portions so you can freeze for another day. Served here with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan and haddock.
4 Large Tomatoes
Handful Cherry Tomatoes
2 tsp Garlic Puree
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1tbsp Tomato Puree
2tbsp Natural Yoghurt
1. Chop up & put the tomatoes, carrots, onions & mushrooms into a roasting tray.
2. Coat in a drizzle of olive oil, smoked paprika & oregano.
3. Roast for 30-40 mins until everything has softened.
4. Place Roasted veg into a blender & blend until smooth.
5. Stir in the tomato Puree, natural yoghurt & cream. Then mix into pasta.
For more recipes, click: