With hidden vegetables, these are a winner for the all the family. Make these diary free by varying your bread/cheese choices. These are freezable, so great for a healthy quick dinner/ lunch.
350g Cooked/Flaked Salmon Fillets
1.5 Cups Cooked/Mashed Potatoes
1 Cup Cooked/Mashed Cauliflower
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar
3 Slices Bread, left to dry out overnight
1 Cup Flour
1. Mix together the potatoes, salmon, Cauliflower, lemon juice & Parsley. If not already cooled, allow to cool.
2. Once cooled mix in the grated cheddar and divide into equal size balls, about the size of golf balls.
3. Place the dried bread into a blender and blend into breadcrumbs. Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs into 3 separate bowls. Whisk the eggs with a fork.
4. Take each ball and shape into a fishcake. Dip into the flour, then the egg and finally coat in breadcrumbs.
5. Repeat for all the balls, placing each one on an oiled baking tray.
6. Place the fishcakes into the oven on 180c for 20-25mins until they have browned all over.
For more recipes, click: