Apple & Courgette Brownies
A great snack, dessert or lunch box addition!
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce or stewed apples
1 courgette, grated & squeezed
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
Small handful chocolate chips
1. In a bowl combine the eggs, apple sauce, courgette and vanilla together.
2. Gradually mix in the flour, cacao powder and baking powder, until all combined and smooth.
3. Line a baking tin with baking parchment and grease with a little coconut oil.
4. Add the brownie mix to the baking tray. Top with a few chocolate chips.
5. Bake on 170c for 30mins, until browning on top.
For more recipes, click: