Broccoli & Lentil Bites
A simple, nutritious BLW beginner recipe. Suitable for freezing, and can be easily adapted to be gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan friendly.
1 Cup Broccoli
1 Cup Potatoes
1 Cup Lentils
1 Cup Homemade Breadcrumbs
1 Cup Cheese (or vegan alternative)
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1. Place the broccoli, potatoes & lentils into a pan of water. Bring to the boil & simmer until all the veg has softened.
2. Drain water & leave to cool completely.
3. Once cooled, roughly mash the veg & lentils. Then mix in the cheese, breadcrumbs & garlic powder.
4. Cut the mix into small equal portions. Then using your hands, roll into balls each around the size of a new potato.
5. Place the balls onto a greased baking tray, leaving about a Cm or so between each one. Spray over the top of them with a little oil.
6. Bake in the oven on 170c for around 25-30mins until they're browning & crisping on top.
For more recipes, click: