These freeze well so can be defrosted as necessary for lunch or dinner. Great for those beginning Baby-led weaning, and fussy eaters. These are suitable for vegans and are also gluten free. These do not tend to be a messy food so great for on the go as they are nice cold too. If using cheese, you can use any cheese including goat's cheese or Gouda.
2 cups, cool steamed cauliflower
1 crust end of any bread (left out to harden)
1 tbsp ground flax or 1 egg
1tsp onion powder
1 tsp parsley
Handful Violife or cheese
1. If using flax powder, mix with 2 tbsp water and leave to one side.
2. Using a grater, grate the crust end of bread & add to a bowl.
3. Add the cauliflower, onion powder, parsley, Violife and flax to the bowl.
4. Blend all the ingredients together until it forms a soft mixture you can mould.
5. Form a ball with the mix and cut into equal quarters.
6. Cut each quarter into quarters again and shape each one into little round nuggets.
7. Place them onto a lightly greased baking tray.
8. Spray over the top of them with a little olive oil.
9. Bake for 20mins on 180c
For more recipes, click: