Crunchy Tomato Crackers
Vegan friendly and dairy free! They're so easy to make and are packed with nutrients.
You could serve these with hummus for dipping, olives, homemade guacamole, tomatoes and figs.
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 cup warm water
1 cup oats
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
1/2 crushed garlic clove
1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Place all ingredients above into a bowl and combine.
2. Leave to stand until all the seeds have soaked up the water and has made a thick mouldable mix.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and spray with a little oil.
4. Place mix onto a baking tray and using a spoon spread out across the tray evenly, forming a rectangular shape thats roughly 1/2 cm thick.
5. Bake on 150c for 30mins.
6. Take out the oven, cut into squares, place squares back onto baking tray the other side up and bake for a further 15mins, until golden.
7. Cool on a wiring rack.
For more recipes, click: