These are easy to chew and hold, so they're ideal for BLW. They freeze well, and whilst they are suitable from 6months+, they will also appeal to fussy toddlers!
1 cup of boiled/roasted pumpkin
2 cups flour
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp baking powder
Small handful grated cheddar
1. In a bowl mash up the pumpkin.
2. Add the flour and stir.
3. Add the mixed herbs, paprika, milk, olive oil, baking powder and cheese. And stir into a dough.
4. Sprinkle a side with flour and roll out the dough to an inch thick. Cut into shapes.
5. Grease a baking tray and add the shapes.
6. Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20mins until they're browning on top.
For more recipes, click: