Zucchini Patta Cakes
A wonderful baby-led weaning food that you can freeze and start your little ones on from 6 months. Dairy free!
1 Cup Zucchini/Courgette (grated)
1 Cup Potatoes (grated)
6 tbsp Flour
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Puree
1/2 Tsp Mild Chilli Powder
1. Place the grated Zucchini & Potato into your palm (palm full at a time) & squeeze excess water from the veggies.
2. Once grated veg is squeezed place into a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together.
3. Split mix into equal portions, makes roughly 12 mini Fritters.
4. Shape into discs around 1cm thick.
5. Place Fritters onto a lined and oiled baking tray.
6. Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25mins, turning part way through.
For more recipes, click: