Apricot & Carrot Oaty Balls
Vegan friendly and dairy free. No cooking needed, and less than 10 minutes prep time!
These take minutes to whiz up and make. Such an ideal snack/breakfast item to keep stored in the fridge.
They may taste best when taken from the fridge and left on the side for around 15 mins to warm up before eating.
3 medium carrots, grated
½ cup dried apricots
½ cup chia seeds
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp peanut butter
Tsp ground ginger
1 cup oats
Desiccated coconut for coating
1. Place all of the ingredients above into a bowl and blend until combined and smooth.
2. Form a ball and cut mixture into equal size portions, around a tbsp of mix per portion.
3. Take each portion and roll into a ball. Makes roughly 20 balls.
4. Place desiccated coconut into a bowl. Take each ball and press gently into the coconut until coated all over.
5. Place into the fridge and leave to set.
For more recipes, click: