The texture of fairy cakes but without the sugar, these vegan friendly, dairy-free, freezable muffins make the perfect snack or breakfast!
1 & 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
1/2 Desiccated Coconut
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Agave (optional)
1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1. Place the avocado, coconut milk, vanilla, agave (optional) and Melted oil in a bowl and blend until smooth.
2. Gradually stir the flour & baking powder into the Avocado mix.
3. Once you have a smooth batter, stir in the desiccated coconut.
4. Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin.
5. Place in the oven on 180c for 15-20mins, until a knife comes out clean.
For more recipes, click: