Baby Ginger Bread Men
This recipe makes a big batch but you can be sure everyone will want lots! And as they're sugar free, they're a fantastic snack. They take very little time to make and children can help cut out shapes. They're soft and suitable for babies to enjoy too.
1.5 cups flour
1/2 cup oats
Tsp bicarbonate of soda
Tsp ground ginger
Tsp mixed spice
3 tsp agave/coconut sugar
1 cup butter
Drop of milk
1. In a bowl mix together the flour, oats, bicarb, ginger & mixed spice.
2. Add the butter and combine.
3. Then mix in the egg, agave & drop of milk.
4. Form a ball of dough. Sprinkle a little flour on the side and roll out the dough to around 1cm thick.
5. Cut out shapes and place onto a greased baking tray.
6. Bake on 160c for 8-10mins, until slightly browning.
For more recipes, click: