Blueberry & Avocado Yum Yums
Just 4 ingredients, these are naturally sweetened and super tasty. Enjoyable any time of the day!
Roll of Puff Pastry
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
Handful Frozen Blueberries
1. Roll out the Puff Pastry and using a circle cutter, cut out circles.
2. Place a slightly smaller circle cutter in the centre of each pastry circle, and gently press down to make a border.
3. Mash the Avocado in a bowl, then mix in the cream cheese.
4. Spoon the Avocado mix onto the centre of each pastry circle, top them with a few frozen Blueberries.
5. Place each one onto a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15mins on 180c until crisping and browned.
For more recipes, click: