Carrot & Potato Festive Chips
These are such a crowd pleaser, everyone from baby to grown ups. Can be enjoyed as part of a meal, snack or party food. We already have the recipe for smiley faces over in our dinner section, but add this festive touch to them and serve with homemade cranberry dip!
2 large potatoes
2 large carrots
2 tbsp cornflour
1. Peel the potatoes and carrots then chop into small chunks.
2. Place diced carrots & potatoes into a pan of water and boil until softened.
3. Drain the water away, mash and leave to cool .
4. Mix the cornflour into the cooled mash and mould into a ball.
5. Now you can either cut the potato mix into equal portions and then mould each portion into a shape with your hands. Or lightly roll the potato mix out on a side to around 1cm thick and using a cutter, cut into shapes, placing each shape onto a greased baking tray.
7. Place baking tray in the oven on 180c for 15-20mins.
For more recipes, click: