Chicken & Sweetcorn Fritters
These are a great first food for any baby just starting out with BLW. They are great for dinner, lunch, or as a snack item, that can be added to a freezer stash for emergencies.
1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
3 spring onions, chopped
1/2 cup sweetcorn
1.5 cups flour
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
4-5 tbsp milk
(You can replace the egg with 1/4 soy yogurt or 3 tbsp ground flax/chia seeds)
1. Place chicken, spring onion and sweetcorn into a bowl.
2. Mix in the flour until combined.
3. Mix in the natural yoghurt and milk until smooth. Then mix in the egg.
4. Line and grease a baking tray. Place tbsp rounds of the mix onto the baking tray, leaving gaps between each one.
5. Bake in the oven for 10mins on 180c, then turn and cook on the other side for 5-10mins until browning.
For more recipes, click: