Double Nut Cookies
Dairy Free, Vegan, and Sugar free (if you leave out the jam).
These are a great snack for BLW, or can even be ideal for breakfast when you are on the go.
2 cups of oats
1/2 cup crushed pistatchios
4 chopped prunes
1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 to 1 cup almond milk
1. Place all the ingredients above into a bowl, except the milk.
2. Gradually add the milk, stirring continuously, until you have a thick mouldable mix.
3. Line and greased a baking tray with a little coconut oil.
4. Place the mix onto the baking tray in little rounds, around 1cm thick.
5* If wanting to add jam, press your finger into the middle of the cookies and add a little drop of jam to each.
6. Place the baking tray into the oven and bake on 180 for 15mins, until browned and firm.
For more recipes, click: