Garlic & Herb Twists
This is a super tasty, quick and simple snack for your children (and yourself!). These are suitable for any age (after 6 months) and are freezeable.
Ready to roll Puff Pastry
2 tbsp Fresh Basil, finely chopped
2 tbsp Oregano, dried or fresh
2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
1/2 Cup Grated Cheese
1. In a bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, Basil and Oregano.
2. Roll out the Puff Pastry.
3. Lightly spread the butter mix over half the sheet of pastry lengthways, then sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
4. Fold the unbuttered pastry over the top of the buttered side
5. Then cut into fingers around 2cm thick. Carefully take each finger and twist a few times. Place onto a greased baking tray, gently pressing the ends down.
6. Place in the oven on 180c for 15mins, until browned and crisping.
For more recipes, click: