Walnut and Prune Muffins
Use dairy free milk if you are vegan or need the recipe to be dairy free. These are freezeable so can be defrosted for a snack or even breakfast!
2 Bananas, mashed
1/2 Cup of Milk (of your choice)
1tsp Vanilla Essence
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Prunes, Chopped
1/2 Cup Walnuts, Crushed
1. Mash Bananas in a bowl, then mix in the milk, vanilla & olive oil.
2. Put the baking powder, Cacao powder & flour into a sieve. Then bit by bit sieve into the banana mix. Mixing until all combined into a smooth batter.
3. Mix in the Prunes & Walnuts.
4. Spoon the mix into a gresead muffin tray.
5. Place in the oven on 180c for 20mins. Until browned on top and cooked through.
For more recipes, click: