These freeze well so are perfect for batch cooking and taking them out as you need them. These are perfect for using up any pouches/jars as you move on from purees onto solids, or if you decide to do fully Baby-led weaning and avoid the purees altogether.
1 pack of Ready Roll Shortcrust Pastry
1 Ella's Kitchen Pouch of your choice (Moroccan Chicken is a favourite of ours)
1. Roll out the pastry.
2. Using a round cutter, cut circles into the pastry.
3. Squeeze a little of the pouch onto the centre of each pastry round.
4. Fold each round into a semi-circle, with the edges meeting.
5. Using a fork press down the edges of each pasty until sealed all the way round.
6. Place the pasties onto a baking tray and bake for 10-15mins on 180c.
For more recipes, click: